[bookport] Re: Voice changes

  • From: "Liam Martin" <noatman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:42:43 +0000

Interestingly enough, though, I would choose to have the speech less clear
since I can't seem to tolerate what comes along with that greater clarity in
pronunciation. When listening to the current Beta version, I get the feeling
that something is increasing the longer I listen. I check to see if its the
volume or pitch - but they're always the same.

I do appreciate the greater clarity - I listen to whole documents now and
never have to backtrack. But I do not mind backtracting every now and then
if it means getting rid of that heaviness in the sound.

Liam

http://search.msn.com/