[bookport] Re: Version History

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:16:39 -0500

That would be interesting but I don't think there is anything that is easy to
extract and publish. The device has gone through a gradual evolution with many
features having been added through the years. In the beginning I think text and
MP3 audio was about all it worked with. DTB support and the ability to send web
pages was added. Later on the braille translator was incorporated on the PC
side to allow us to read braille files. We then added a braille keyboard mode
with the ability to take text notes.

There are things I've left out I'm sure and many smaller fixes and
enhancements.

Keith

>>> DogRiver@xxxxxxxx 11/09/07 08:44AM >>>
Is there a version history for the Book Port that goes back to the
beginning and outlines its capabilities during its first three months of
existence?

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com