[bookport] Re: Varying Behavior of Book Port in Audio Files

  • From: "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" <jzrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:49:36 -0400

It appears as though most folks are content to keep things as they are, and
that APH may well be aiming to incorporate a feature which would force the
machine to reset the pointer and play a file if it comes to that file and
the pointer is at the end. That solution will achieve most of the
functionality I desired when suggesting the changes in the way Book Port
keeps track of its location when playing MP3 files, and I've since found
another way to achieve the rest of that functionality. Thanks for the
discussion and ideas expressed thus far, and hope the suggested changes in
the lock feature didn't get lost in the shuffle at APH with all of the
discussion of behavior when playing MP3's.
Jeremiah