[bookport] Using BP with Audible

  • From: "reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:41:05 -0400

The recent questions about BP and Audible has prompted me to share a few
features about Aucible that some may not be aware of.

1. Audible allows each account to activate 3 devices at one time for each
account.  In the case of BP there is no limit!

2. Their phone tech support is excellent.

3. They have other types of accounts besides the 2 that they feature. I
found that 2 books a month were not sufficient so I purchased 12 credits in
a block, which is slightly cheaper than 6 monthly payments.

4. You may purchase a device from Audible (such as an iPod) for
approximately half price, plus shipping, for opening a new account or
renewing an existing account for a year.  This is a good way of getting a
deal for a spouse or child who will then be able to use the same account.

Hope this is helpful to someone.

Richard

http://mail2web.com/ .