[bookport] Re: Updating firmware

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:24:08 -0400

Rhonda:

During the Notification process, there are 3 buttons or tabs--Yes, No,
and Details.  Use your Tab key to move to the one you want.  By default,
you will be on the "Yes," tab, so you should be able to just press the
Enter key to get that option.  That's all there is.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> rhondastaats@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/17/06 12:14PM >>>
Thanks, All! I connected my Book Port recently to download some books,
and I
got a message indicating updates were available or the Book Port. I
don't
know how/where to find and download them, and it appears that I am too
lazy
(busy) to try to find out about it from the manual. Since it sounds as
if
you all are doing it all the time, please provide idiot proof
directions!
Thanks!

Rhonda Staats

1430 Market St.