[bookport] Re: Updated Info on Executive Products Book Port Case

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:25:13 -0500 (CDT)

Dig you try calling the phone number given?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, Grant Hardy wrote:

Hi,

What info do you need?  It will not let me purchase from the site
unless I register which I would prefer not to do since I can't make
online payments anyway.  So can you please just correspond with me via
email?

Thanks,

Grant

On 10/7/05, Scott Learned <LearnedTechnology@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
here is the updated information that is on the Executive Products Inc
website.

New! "TurtleBack" Book Port Form-Fitted Leather Case with Strap!!!

Features:

TurtleBack has created a form-fitted custom leather case for the Book Port
by APH (American Printing House). This case fits snuggly around your Book
Port
and allows easy access to all 18 buttons on the front. The case has been
designed to enable the user to easily utilize the Book Port while the case
is
on the unit, and allows the unit to be carried on a comfortable strap. The
case has a flap to protect the bottoms and the compact flash card slot. The
face of the flap is covered with a zipper pocket. The zipper pocket can
hold
two compact flash cards. The zipper pocket flap may be flipped behind the
unit and will secure to the opposite side of the case. The unit may be used
in the open position while walking, sitting or simply standing. The case is
form fitted to allow access to the headset port and USB port. The case is
manufactured with high quality leather to provide durable outer protection.
This case comes with 2 types of straps. A wrist strap about 8 inches long
and a
shoulder strap that can be adjusted. The case also has a leather covered
belt
clip on the back of the unit.

This product will be in stock on Friday 14 October, 2005.

1-866-833-1444
https://www.executiveproductsinc.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=237&osCsid=c5a47bef61a694a671e7f8461b9c0ed8

Scott