[bookport] USB Error: USB Device Connected To Computer Has Malfunctioned Or Is Not Working Properly

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:50:14 -0400

Hi,

I often get an error similar to:
USB Device Connected To Computer Has Malfunctioned Or Is Not Working
Properly
Error when connecting BookPort to my laptop.  The BP has the latest firmware
and software is up to date, battery charged, etc.

I just got the error about 4-5 times, even when changing the battery, and
just plugged it in again (to write down exact verbiage of error) and this
time voilla the BP connected successfully.

Any ideas on this being an intermitint issue?

Thanks,
Mika