[bookport] Transferring a web mpc file

  • From: "Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:12:09 -0600

Hello Everyone,

I was sent a link for our blue book with the ballot info. It is a link to
the talking book library. The information loads in to real player and is an
MP3 file.

Is there a way to down load it to the book port, so I can mark it. If I
listen to it while at my computer, it doesn't seem that there is a way to
stop and start it, or mark my place besides I need the sleep timer for the
number of times I'll probably fall asleep listening to it.

Thanks for your help.

Nancy