[bookport] Re: Transfering files to specific directory

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:32:28 -0500

You must use the Transfer to create folders.   That only works if all of
the files in the folder are supported file types.  But if you're adding
to a folder that has already been created, then this wouldn't work.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> wa9top@xxxxxxxxx 02/25/07 11:45PM >>>
Treat the bookport as a drive, it shows up in the drive list of my
computer or windows exploorer.  Make the folder, and send your music
there.  It's faster than using the bookport transfer software, and
for that purpose will work fine.
If the experts here have a better idea, I appologize in advance, I am
still kind of new at this, but for music, it works here.