[bookport] Re: Transfer Software 2.2.09 beta?

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:51:21 -0700

Rob,
Thank you for the "end of book" addition.
I just tried it with a very short text file and it worked swimmingly.

I truly appreciate you finding a way to do that since it sounded at first like that would add too much time to the send as audio feature.

I am continually impressed with the way you all take suggestions seriously and find ways to make them happen if it is at all possible. The Book Port is one of my absolutely favorite devices.

I'm looking forward to the house cleaning feature in the next release, grin.

Gratefully,
Richard

on Friday 4/28/2006 09:01 AM ROB MEREDITH said
Richard:

There really isn't much new. We really put this up for a specific user
who is having a fairly unique problem. One change I did make at the
request of someone on this list is to add "End of book" to the end of a
book sent as audio. This increases the chance of hearing the last few
syllables of the book.

Rob Meredith

>>> richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx 04/28/06 11:57AM >>>
Hi APH Staff,
I just got the notification of a Transfer Software update from .79 to
.90.
I clicked on the details button to see what was new, but the info on
the page was for March 2006.

I installed it anyway, but is there anything we should know about?

Thanks,
Richard