[bookport] Re: Tp Rick,

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 20:01:27 -0400

I've found that while reading a text file you can press 7 and 9 keys to move by
a page at a time.  Someone wrote me offlist and said that if you press the 0
key and then the 2 or 8 keys till you hear page number and press 5 you can then
enter a page number into the bp and then press # key to accept and * key to
cancel.

I hope this answer is helpful to others and while its great to read the manual,
it's also considerate to give an answer too.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net