[bookport] Re: To buy now or wait - what would you do?

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:29:18 -0500

Jeff,

If you are an avid reader, a year can be a long time.  Knowing how much I
use and thoroughly enjoy my BookPort, I would say buy it now.  You can
always sell it later when the new model comes out.  If it was only a matter
of a few months, I'd say wait, but I can't imagine going a year without my
BP. I know that when the new model comes out I won't have any trouble at all
selling my current unit.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx