[bookport] Re: The Notes folder

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:23:51 -0500

The Notes folder will be there from now own. There is absolutely nothing in it, so it isn't taking up any space.

At 03:25 PM 7/31/2005, you wrote:

Hi folks.
At this time, I cannot envision myself using the BP as a note taker. So is there a way to stop BP transfer from sending the notes folder every time I hook BP to my computer? Just for the heck of it I unchecked the two options regarding notes that are found in the general tab. But will this eliminate the sending of the notes folder every time I hook the unit up to the computer? I understand why the bp.txt files need to be there, but I would like not to have the notes folder keep appearing.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Shannon

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218