[bookport] Thank you all.

  • From: "Stanley Greenberg" <stanleyg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:00:26 -0400

Hello. Thank those of you on this list who called and/or e-mailed. Thanks especially to Pamela and Fred at APH. You all have been very helpful. We've solved the problem of creating and opening folders. We're getting better at transfering files from the computer to the folder we want them to go to. I've tried to change the location of files within a folder and We've come across a bug which apparently APH knows about. I asked about moving files within a folder because some files refuse to go to where I want them to reside. I use the star-pound chord to select them, move the cursor to where I want them to go, press the star-zero-pound chord, get a "move failed" message and it's not a space issue. I was told that the process is not reliable. If anyone has some thoughts about that, please e-mail me and we can talk about it further. Again, thank you all!