[bookport] Re: Suggestion on where to start files

  • From: "Peter Torpey" <ptorpey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:50:26 -0400

I agree with Larry's suggestion - its so simple to rewind, but harder to find
out where you left off.  Thus, I like the idea of always starting where you
left off.

-- Pete

Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 07:56:35 -0400
From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookport] Re: Suggestions for Improvements to Book Port

What do you think of the idea of just letting each file resume from where =
you left it, but if you press play when at the end of the file, Book Port =
would start from the beginning.  At worst, you could have left a song, =
then when you go back, it resumes from that point, but you can still press =
1 for one beep to reset to the top in the rare occasions when this will =
happen. =20