[bookport] Re: Suggestion on future look of BP

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:11:17 -0500

These are all great ideas and ones that we've been tossing around.

>>> petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx Monday, February 14, 2005 7:50:49 AM =

Make a BP unit that will allow the user to remove the clip on
the back of the BP to make it easier to takes notes with the
note taker. A removable clip but one that can be put back on the
unit at any time. Ok some will lose these clips often. Sell
extra clips. Just my opinion.

Add a line-in jack for line-in audio recordings from another
external audio source. 1/8 inch style. Of course this will be
for personal use. Call it the BP Plus or something like that.
Just my opinion again.

For line-in recordings the encoder can be a popular format
currently in use today or a secure/protected one like Windows
Media audio has or even one you guys invent. Again my opinion
only.

What do you think.