[bookport] Re: Suggestion for Note Taker Copy and Paste

  • From: "Joni Colver" <july77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 04:06:05 -0600

I like the idea of being able to copy text from a book on the BP and paste
it into a text document with the notetaking feature.  I am not trying the
beta so cannot comment on a preference for key combinations.

Joni
Subject: [bookport] Suggestion for Note Taker Copy and Paste

This little note taker is coming along quite well - What a neat feature!
Anyway, here is a suggestion for the copy and paste functionality.
Sometimes, it is nice to be able to copy and paste a small snippet from
a book one is reading into a note.  If the text within the "find" buffer
was copied into the clipboard (or the pointer to the clipboard memory
was pointing at this selected text), then one could simply use the new
note taker paste command and paste this text into the note.