[bookport] Re: Suggestion

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:13:51 -0500

Settings are already saved when upgrading. Uninstalling may destroy the
settings. Loging on as a different user will retain different settings
for each user.

>>> Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/03/05 08:46PM >>>
Hi List,

One thing that I would like to see implemented in the transfer
software, besides porting it to GNU/Linux that is, would be the
ability to save all the current settings when upgrading. I have
been burned twice now with the filename check box being unchecked
on my in the options area.

--
Keith Watson
kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace