[bookport] Strange message

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:38:19 -0500

I have always sent the HTML file from Bookshare. Recently, when I send these files, the first few files go without problem. Then I begin getting the following message.

Book Port Transfer
82
Can't create F:\Stephanie Laurens A_Fine_Passion_f1.html._DD
The directory or file cannot be created.
OK

If I restart my computer I can again send a few files. At first, I assumed that the files were corrupted. However, the same file may transfer later. Occasionally, the file will appear to transfer and the name of the file will show on the Book Port itself. However, there is nothing there when opening the file.
The file is all there on the computer.
I have formatted the card. I am running XP.
Does anyone have an idea about what might be going on?

Make it a grate one

Sharon