[bookport] Strange error message with latest beta

  • From: "Sharon" <afinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 22:19:04 -0400

I had deleted the files in a folder and attempted to close the folder. I received the message (Firm ware error condition in add line 0 press the 0 key to reset bookport). If 0 is pressed it simply repeats the message. If 2 plus b is pressed the message is again repeated. If d plus e plus f are pressed to retain settings, the message is again repeated. Fortunately, removing the batteries, did reset the unit.

Regards

Sharon