[bookport] Re: Statistics command suggestion

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:15:23 -0600

While we're voting, I think a good command to read the stats while idle =
would b 8+0, since 8 is already used for stats.  I think the *+# command =
would be an excellent one to use for moving files from one folder to =
another without having to use the PC.  I thought of this because those =
keys already deal with folders.
I do like your ideas though.