[bookport] Re: Speaking of magazines.

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:35:05 -0600 (CST)

The reality is that not everyone likes reading for pleasure with synthetic speech. That's why the BP has facility for those who do and for those who don't. There will always be some among us, and I'm one, who prefers the human voice to a machine, just as there are a lot of people who feel the reverse.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, David Allen wrote:

Hi list:

I don't see why it isn't possible to download those brf files somehow. They are far easier to download and manage than audio files. Some day, I feel sure it will come.

Cheers,
Dave