[bookport] Sources for 4GB Flash Memory

  • From: "Rich Hartness" <hartness@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:31:50 -0500

Dear list,

Some have inquired about where I got the 4GB Sandisk card I wrote about yesterday. I'll share that info but do understand there are other 4GB cards that may suit you better. Shop around...

First, you need to be sure to get a Type I flash card.  The one I got was:
Sandisk SDCFB4096A10

I got it from The Nerds.net. I paid $143.70 with $10 postage. See for yourself at:
http://www.thenerds.net/index.php?page=productpage&pn=SDCFB4096A10

If the list server obscures the link just go to
www.thenerds.net
and use their search tool on the model number:
sdcfb4096a10

It finds three items but only one of them is the 4GB CF card.

They also accept telephone orders at: 888.566.6373

You can do great product searches for compact flash and all kinds of electronics at:
www.pricegrabber.com
and
www.pricescan.com

Hope this helps.  Many thanks to all...