[bookport] Re: Skipping or stuck reading

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:20:11 -0600

What I have noticed is the exact same thing.  In other words, I'll
attempt to move back a page, and the Bookport will simply "stick" and
not advance.  And, the only way I can get past the point where the
sticking occurs is to move by sentence.
However, I cannot reliably reproduce the behavior at will.=20