[bookport] Re: Seek failed error.

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:41:54 -0600

Yes, it would help, I think.

Chase Crispin
E-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx
Administrator and moderator of the all new, feed burned, Blind Mobile Tech
(BMT) Service!
This blog and podcast feed will have all the information that you could want
about technology related to blindness!

I have a comments link, and I have redone the process, so you can leave
comments!  Feel free to leave comments about things related to that post!
If you would like to help out with the blog, put a comment up, and I will
decide if I want to have you help with the service (which I probably will).
There are some general guidelines, and more on the feeds website,
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech

My APH Vid casts will be on feed burner soon.  In the meantime, go to:
http://tech.aph.org/mm
for them.