[bookport] Section Markers with Latest Beta

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <drlieser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:11:43 -0600

In a web-Braille file, the specifics of which I'll give below, I can't seem to get the section or sub-section navigation commands to work. Could it be that either the transfer software is eating some of the repeated colons, which make up the Braille divider, or have the commands been revised? The file is vol. 1 of the December 2005 National Geographic. I've not seen the hard copy, so there's a remote possibility that the Braille markers are different than the usual for that magazine. Any ideas?

Dale