[bookport] Re: Scott noise reduction

  • From: "Scott Huddleson" <hudd61@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 18:32:58 -0400

Thanks James.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Nuttall
  To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 8:29 AM
  Subject: [bookport] Scott noise reduction

  Hello Scott:
  I also wanted to cut out noise while I listened to my BP.  What you want to
buy is called "noise reduction ear muffs".  Unfortunately, after long searching
there is nothing it totally blocks out other people's conversations.  But I
found a good selection of helpful noise reduction ear muffs at the following
web site:
  http://www.soundproofing.org/sales/ear_muffs.htm
  James Nuttall -- Michigan

  Scott Huddleson <hudd61@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I would like to know if there are any which do cut out speech. The people I
    live with get rather loud at times.