[bookport] Re: SD to CF card adapter

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:10:55 -0600

I don't believe they will work. I think Pamela or Larry said something about that. If they did, you should be able to find it in the archives.

I never have any problems finding CF cards, and they are becoming less expensive, not more. Your best bet for finding good deals on these cards is to check out
www.dealram.com
Do a search for compact flash cards.  You might also want to check out
www.blindbargains.com
I just bought a 4GB CF card for $22.95.
At 09:04 AM 1/19/2008 -0800, you wrote:
I was considering getting a SD to CF card adapter since the CF cards are getting more and more difficult to acquire, and more expensive and wondering if this conversion card and the SD cards will work in the Book Port and Book Courier?

Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice.
Everyone has a disability, some are more aware of it than others.

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.