[bookport] Right and Left Channels

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:18:31 -0500

I am certainly not knowledgeable about audio things, but I believe I have
heard that there is a difference in the range or frequency, etc. our ears
hear.  Therefore, music is recorded to take that into account and why it is
important for the best quality to have the right speaker positioned to the
right ear, etc.  I am not sure about this, but from memory it seems to me
you will generally hear the lower sounds in the left channel.

Just my two cents worth, and I am probably owed change...

Eric SS