[bookport] Reverting to Beta 20

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:14:49 -0500

OK, we recognize that some of you do not want to deplete your supply of
batteries while we chase down the new battery drain issue, so we have
made a patch available that you may download and run to put beta 20 back
onto your device.

Before you do this, please keep in mind that we cannot take reports
about bugs from beta 20.  We are now on beta 22, and only bugs from that
version can be considered.

Also, it would be most helpful to us and the rest of the beta testers
if you could continue to use beta 22 and whatever version is next so you
can help us track down this problem.  But, if you are faint of heart,
you may download and execute the file www.aph.org/beta/bpf_1_2_0_20.exe
to go back to version beta 20.