[bookport] Re: Repost of recording time with a 1 gig card, apologies

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:42:20 -0400

Keith:

It all depends on what is on the card and how much space you have available.  A
1 gig card would have tons of time on it.  However, the real problem is going
to be that you will not be able to edit that recording on the Book Port, so I
can't imagine you'd really wanna do this--not to mention the poor recording
quality.  However, you'll get several hours, provided your batteries don't run
out.  Also, keep in mind that we have not really tested it that way, so you're
on your own there.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> hear2c@xxxxxxxxx 10/09/07 02:14PM >>>
Hi, I posted a question regarding using my bookport with a 1 gig card to record
a training for an insulin pump.  Apparently, I wasn't on the list.  So, I'm
going to ask the question again.  I apologise to the list for the repost.  I
have a bookport with a 1 gig mem card in it.  If the card is blank, how much
recording time will I have with a 1 gig card?

Thanks

Keith