[bookport] Re: Replay Radio mailing list created

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:07:38 -0700 (PDT)

That's your opinion. Can you record 2000 radio shows and
stations and download podcasts, tv and much more? Schedule timer
recordings? Do line-in recordings of audio cassettes or from any
external audio source like from a tv or radio, do microphone
recordings, capture audio from the internet say from your Winamp
or Windows Media player. Can you convert your mp3 to .aac? All
in one program. Finally this company is listening to make the
software accessible and it already is because of me contacting
them.

Later they will offer the ability to record in .wma and capture
video of WMP format.

Petro