[bookport] Renaming mp3 files

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookPort" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:51:04 -0700

I guess my post got lost in the mix of the BP 2 talk so let me try again.

I ripped some cd's (radio dramas) then renamed the files since they all had the same file name. The new file names shows in BP Transfer and read correctly in BP's file list. But when I play one, I am told track 1.mp3 which is the same for all of these files.

What is the solution for this? Sure I can play each one until I hear what I am looking for but, surely there is another way.

A quarrel is like buttermilk; the more you stir it, the more sour it grows.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx