[bookport] Re: Renaming a file on BookPort device

  • From: "Queen Family" <queens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:37:59 -0800

A similar problem with WEB BRAILLE magazines.  When I downloaded several
issues of Science News another magazine, I ended up with Science News or
the magazine name for each and every issue and volume.  Could we have
the whole title or be able to change the file name after transferring it
to the BOOKPORT.

By the way, the BOOKPORT is really great!

queens@xxxxxxxxxxx

648 Kearney Street
El Cerrito, CA  94530