[bookport] Re: Questions about DoubleTalk

  • From: "Rusty Perez" <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 09:03:29 -0700

Jim,
I don't have all the answers. But, I've been using a doubletalk for probably
14 years or so. I believe it has been around for longer.
They have made substancial improvments, but I don't know what the current
state of development is.
the beauty of is it that it's usable, and cheap!

Rusty

Skype: rustyperez
Yahoo and AIM: reliroo
Check out my blog at