[bookport] Re: Question about the setup of the bookport audiblebooks files

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:54:28 -0500

I understand, but if you have sent another type of file since then, or
even if you just move the look in box or the my favorites to another
folder, then it won't do that. The alt plus r will work.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/15/07 03:44PM >>>
Well, it used to be as soon as I connected my book port into the
computer, it would say "in progress book port transfers" and all the
books I could transfer were right there.