[bookport] Re: Question about the setup of the bookport audible books files

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:26:08 -0700

you mean there's another way?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Davis
  To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:09 PM
  Subject: [bookport] Question about the setup of the bookport audible books
files

  I still can get the audible books sent to the book port, however, last night
when I was trying to make a new folder, I messed thing up the way they were,
and now when I want to send to the book port, I have to do more steps than I
used to.  When I plugged the book port in, it would say "book port transfer in
progress" and then it woulld show all the audible books that could be sent to
the book port, and I'd arrow down and send the one I want, just by hitting
enter.  I don't know what I did, but, I would like to get things set up like
that again.

  Now I have to go to the look in and then get to the books, before selecting
the book I want.