[bookport] Re: Question about Creative Muvo Mix 512

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:05:44 -0400

Hi,
I own this player, and use it to play protected WMA quite frequently.
Megan

.At 05:51 PM 6/22/2006, you wrote:
Someone commented yesterday about the Creative Muvo Mix 512. I read a review of it on Amazon and found the statement that this player will not play protected WMA files. Is this correct? I have a Muvo 128 that does play files from Audible and from the Unabridged Project. I would think that would be true of the Mix 512.

Sorry; I suppose This question is a bit off-topic for this list.

Kathy Blackburn