[bookport] Re: Purchasing a new Bookport

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:22:27 -0500

Maria:

The old Book Ports are gone.  We will not be getting anymore.

We no longer have parts for it.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/14/08 03:18PM >>>
Hi Pam and others,

Pam, are you saying that APH will not be selling even the old version of the
BookPort again, or are they just out of them at this point in time?

Maria