[bookport] Problem with the book port firmware

  • From: "Gary Glosenger" <gglosenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:34:20 -0500

I just got back on the internet and I updated the book port software and also
the firmware.
Aparently the book port firmware did not install correctly, because I keep
getting a message that says, "announcements missing.".
My computer still sees the book port as a removable disk and it can also see
any content that may be on the flash card.
The book port transfer program can also see the book port as a removable disk
and it can also see any content that may be on the flash card.
I also put in a fresh set of battories and tried to reformat the flash card.
I got the same message as above and the flash card was not reformatted.
Sincerely,
Gary Glosenger.