[bookport] Re: Problem downloading Daisy.

  • From: "Foxtrot" <foxtrot01876@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:00:00 -0400

How do I update Book Wizard?

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of PAMELA RADER
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:14 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Problem downloading Daisy.

Joe:

When I read your earlier message, it reminded me that I had downloaded
that same book on Friday, but hadn't sent it.  I did, but experienced
the same error, till I updated my version of Book Wizard Reader and all
is well, though it will take about 2 minutes, just to get through that
first part.  After that, it shold go quickly.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/19/06 09:19AM >>>
I believe it was the New American Standard Bible edited by the Lockman

Foundation. But it was the one with the Old Testament and the New
Testament
in one part, not broken up into two sections. I tried several times to

download it because I think that's the version someone said would work
well
on the Book Port. Thanks. Jo.