[bookport] Problem Transferring Books

  • From: "Lynda Ingraham" <lynda.ingraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:43:36 -0400

Sunflower

I am having problems transferring BRF files to the bookport.  It seems to
have developed out of the blue.  I am trying to send books that I downloaded
from Bookshare.  One of two things has been happening:  Either I receive the
message that Bookport is not plugged in or it appears everything is going
well and Bookport Transfer is actually frozen up.

I reinstalled the software and through the control panel added new hardware
to see if for some reason the BP just wasn't being recognized.  Does anyone
have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

Lynda