[bookport] Playing RFB&D Books on the BP

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:24:11 -0500 (EST)

This evening, I attempted to transfer my first RFB&D book to the Book
Port.
On my pc, I have RFB&D's TPB reader software installed for listening to
their books.
Books are activated, of course, by entry of a 4-digit numeric code.
When I attempt to have the BP transfer software transfer the book, all I
can transfer is RFB's protective notice.
I am not prompted to enter that same 4-digit code.
So am I doing something wrong, or do I need a 2nd security code to get the
job accomplished?