[bookport] Placing files directly to Book Port

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:03:24 -0800 (PST)

I see from the Book Port manual that one can send a folder to Book Port by
right clicking on the folder and using the send to command designation.  If I
do this will Book Port recognize the files in the folder that I have sent?
Does Book Port announced the file names and keep my place in these files?

  I have some MP3 files of audio books that I would like to place on my
CompactFlash card.  Can I put these on my card using my CompactFlash card
reader as opposed to the Book Port transfer program?  If I do that will Book
Port recognize these files?

Jim Nuttall -- Michigan