[bookport] Re: Placeing files and folders on the Bookport

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:21:00 -0400

Hi:

You can do it that way, but you'll do better to type in one file name at a
time, instead of multiple at once.  Perhaps a better method would be to open
the folder where the files are stored in the Lookin box, select the files and
send them all at once.

As for your RFB&D book, you need to get a CD from them with a key for Book
Wizard Reader and install it on your PC.  After that,
1. Open Book Port transfer.
2. Insert the CD into the PC.
3.  The transfer should automatically give yuou the option to transfer. You'll
be asked for your PIN number.

If you downloaded the book, once you unpack it then open the folder where the
book has been unpacked and send it like any other file.  Note, the key should
still be installed.

Pamela