[bookport] Re: PCI card

  • From: "Barbara" <bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:35:27 -0500

My question related to the PCI card in my computer which connects the
computer to the US B port.  I have been unable to get the bookport to work
with my home computer.. and Rob said it was the hardware and I needed a
different type of PCI card.  I understand the card is less than $20 so I
want t o buy one that will work.