[bookport] Re: Other bp lessons

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:43:19 -0400

You should be able to go to www.aph.org/tech/bct.htm to download any of
the shows by hand.  If you subscribe to the podcast, you can tell your
podcatcher software to grab them all, but it is a little involved when
using Ipodder.  PPR Prime Time Podcast Receiver is a little more
friendly in this respect, but it has its quirks, too.  I will try to
record some details about each of them this weekend.

Thanks for the compliment about my voice.  When I listen to it, I think
I sound like a back woods Arkansas hick.

>>> fanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:04:19 PM >>>
Hi listers
I downloaded the .mp3 lesson on advanced bp features from the podcast
sight
and as a new bp user I find the lesson very helpful. It says "lesson 3"
so I
was wondering whether the previous lessons can be downloaded somewhere.
I do
not know if Larry did the lesson but who ever did it has such a nice
voice
to listen to. It would have been nice if he could read audio books to
us.

Regards
Fanus