[bookport] Re: OT Creative Zen Stone

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:03:36 -0400

Hi:

Perhaps you need to go back there for the source.  Since the Book Port already
plays MP3's, the topic of another MP3 player is not relevant to the Book Port
list, so let's not clutter the list with such topics of other players.  If
anyone wishes to respond to the original sender and the original message,
please do so offlist.

Thank you.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/21/07 09:58AM >>>
Someone on the forum mentioned the Zen Stone 1 GB mp3 player. I've been looking
for an mp3 player. Has anyone used this one? What do you think and how easy is
it to navigate? I downloaded and looked at the user guide. It looks like it
might work. But any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Nuttall--Michigan