[bookport] Newspapers: the problems continue

  • From: "Kathy Blackburn" <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:23:40 -0500

I just downloaded the DAISY file of Today's Fort Worth Star-Telegram from
Bookshare.org. I started Kurzweil 1000 Version 10.4, and opened the .bks
file, then saved it as a DAISY file.  I connected the Bookport to my
computer; BP Transfer 2.2 came up.
I specified the Newspapers folder on the BP.  I browsed to the folder I
needed on my computer and selected it.  In the FileType portion of the
dialog box, I indicated that I wanted a DTB file.  When I clicked on the
Send button, I got two different error messages from Book Wizard: one said,
"failed to load navigation commands" and the other said something about a
parsing error.

I do read the manual, but I'm obviously missing something.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx