[bookport] Re: New disk drive nd BookPort

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:30:45 -0400

Rose:

It would be pretty hard to "mess up" the firmware in your situation.
Just download bp_beta.exe, the software, and use it. Your firmware will
remain its current beta version.

Rob Meredith

>>> rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx 05/19/06 12:02AM >>>
Sunday my hard drive gave me an error message and then decided to
crash
before I could back it up.  I have a BookPort and had have the beta
software and firmware on it.  When I get the new disk drive installed
and ready how should I proceed so I don't mess up the firmware in the
BP.  I have the disk I got last fall, but should I download the beta,
or
the latest update to the regular software or what?

Thanks in advance.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx